Our Kingdom Life
- Will Heaven be better than our current lives, what will we do there?
- Will there be music, will we learn, will we work, will we laugh, will we rest and is their anything that we enjoy on earth in Heaven?
- I enjoy painting, reading, writing and learning, so will we have hobbies?
What will We do in Heaven
- We will work, tinker, rest, worship, fellowship, play, teach, learn, explore as far as God’s dominion extends.
- We are created for such things, that is why we have such pleasure in them.
- We will eat and drink and celebrate and entertain the saints in our homes.
- We will walk through cities, fields, valleys and mountains.
- We will eat food that is not pulled by the fall, and we will taste food with new bodies, with taste buds that is not affected by the fall.
- We may walk through the great city and try all kinds of food, from breads, fruit grain and …. (meat, fish - Death)
- We will be at the wedding feast of the lamb.
- We will see God and have full access to him, for He will fill the kingdom.
- We will see animals, angels and a host of other living beings. God may create knew animals or other things.
- Pets are a big part of some of our lives and we will have some sort of relationship with the animals.
- We will see a host of Heavenly beings.
- Our lives will be filled with everlasting pleasures.
- We will explore all of God’s creation and see His glory in the cities, the fields, the forests, the star, galaxies and how ever far His dominion goes which is unlimited.
- Revelation 1:6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.
Heaven will be eternal, and we also will be eternal.
- Psalm 23:6, surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
- Psalm 16:11, You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
- Hebrews 12:22-23 But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the
- Question: Will we play, laugh, celebrate and have fun in heaven or are these just earthly pleasures?